You can use your own equipment, but we will require to see it in person to approve the size. All equipment must be non-branded.
Risks of lacking mandatory equipment on a job, or using branded equipment from other delivery platforms:
- Losing your delivery rewards for the week
- Your CPS score will be affected
- You may risk losing your place on the platform
🔹 Blue bicycle pack (thermal, backpack and rack): £70
🔹Stuart branded black roll-top thermal bag: £35
🔹JustEat branded roll-top thermal bag: £5.99
🔹 Moped/car thermal: £27
🔹 Jacket: £35
There is no upfront cost of the Stuart equipment: all items are deducted from your weekly payment in small increments. The weekly charge will never be higher than £35 or 50% of your earnings.
Any deductions are clearly stated at the bottom of your payment statement, and will mention how much is left to pay. Please note that it is 1 item per order, so if you need access to order another item, please reach out to us.
In addition to this, here are a few more recommendations
- Wear professional clothing: ideally the Stuart jacket, as a jacket from a competitor platform is a big no-no and generally leads to negative client feedback
- A vehicle in good working condition
- For bicycles: a puncture repair kit
- For mopeds: a filled tank (enough petrol for the time you intend to work)
- Enough battery on your phone! Having an external power bank can be a lifesaver