Please remember that when you accept a delivery on the Stuart Courier Partner App, you are answering to an urgent client's need. You have committed to providing your service for this delivery.
On slot, cancelling a delivery you accepted is only possible when:
- The weight of the package exceeds the limit for your transport type (see limits here)
- The pick-up distance is above the limits for your transport type
- The package is too large to fit your transport type and be delivered safely
- You have had an accident
- Your vehicle has broken down and you are unable to complete the delivery successfully
When this happens :
- Contact support
- Explain in your first sentence the reason for the cancellation request
- Send proof of the issue - photos
If the reason is not valid you will be ineligible for Minimum Guarantee for this time slot and you will receive "unauthorised courier request" invalidation message the next day.