What if I can't find the client at the pick-up point they specified?
If you can't find your client, follow these steps:
- Check the comment section in your app
- Call your client by clicking on the phone button (please follow this link on more information about how to contact your client)
Remember: the client is the one that placed the order, so they are the only one who can provide you with the right information on your pickup point.
What if I have to wait a long time at pickup?
Some of your clients may have a lot of deliveries to deal with which might trigger waiting time once you arrive at pick-up.
Please follow these instructions:
- Present yourself as a Stuart courier
- Ask for the order with the number
- If the order is not ready, request it every 5 minutes
- Contact support after 20 minutes to cancel the order, NOT BEFORE. They will not be able to do anything before that.
If you consider you waited too long at pick-up, don't hesitate to rate your client accordingly at the end of your delivery.
LONDON ONLY - WAITING TIME FEE
After waiting 10 minutes at the pick-up, you will be paid 15p/minute for every additional waiting minute, limited to a total of 35 minutes waiting time (25 minutes of paid waiting time). After 35 minutes, no additional payments for waiting time will be added. If the job ends up being cancelled, you will get the cancellation fee.