🖥️ Virtual Partner Hours for London
Partner Hours are one-on-one sessions with Stuart team members to get advice about using the platform, earnings advice, general support, and help with solving any issues. These are currently available to London couriers.
In-person Partner Hours have been postponed until further notice, and we are introducing Virtual Partner Hours (VPH) so we can stay in touch, help with any issues and offer support during these challenging times.
What can we help with?
- Earnings advice (using the Multiplier, rewards etc)
- General wellbeing
For any other topics or issues, please email one of the following email addresses:
- Equipment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments: email@example.com
- Insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staffomatic: email@example.com
- Background checks: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other issues: email@example.com
How do I access Virtual Partner Hours?
- Create a free Zoom account here.
- The session will take place on Zoom. You can join the meetings directly from your browser.
- To join without downloading the app, select the meeting link (next session link below) and click on 'Start from Browser'.
- Enter the password: stuart
- When you enter the session you will need to enter your name and driver ID (e.g. Stuart 1235).
- After this, you will be added to the Waiting Room. There is a maximum capacity of 10 people at a time in a waiting room. When in the Waiting Room, please be patient. Everyone in the Waiting Room will be seen.
- If you are not able to access the session, please join the next available session.
⚠️ Please note, each session will have a unique link.