🖥️ Virtual Partner Hours for London 🖥️
Partner Hours are one-on-one sessions for Stuart team members to offer you advice about using the platform, earnings advice, general support, and help with solving any issues.
Now that in-person Partner Hours have been postponed until further notice, we are introducing Virtual Partner Hours (VPH) so we can stay in touch, help with any issues and offer health and wellbeing support during these particularly difficult times.
Relevant discussion topics:
- Earnings advice (using the Multiplier, rewards etc)
- General wellbeing
For any other topics or issues, please email one of the following email addresses:
- Equipment: email@example.com
- Payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance: email@example.com
- Staffomatic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background checks: email@example.com
- Other issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to access VPH:
1) Create a free zoom account: click here.
2) The session will take place on Zoom. You can join the meetings directly from your browser.
3) To join without downloading the app, select a meeting link and click on 'Start from Browser'.
4) Insert the Password: stuart
5) When you enter the session you will need to enter your name and driver ID (e.g. Stuart 1235)
6) After this, you will be added to the Waiting Room. There is a maximum capacity of 10 people at a time in a waiting room. When in the Waiting Room, please be patient. Everyone in the Waiting Room will be seen.
7) If you are not able to access the session, please join the next available session.
⚠️ Please note, the links will be available during session times only ⚠️
⚠️ Closed on Bank Holidays ⚠️