We will detail here the different payments:
- Per drop, depending on the distance
- Minimum Guarantee
- Weekly top up
- Return deliveries
- Detailed payment example
You can earn anytime by taking a job. The payment is dependent on the distance you traveled from the pick-up to the drop-off.
Maximum Pick-Up distances:
- Bikes: 2.5 miles
- Mopeds/cars: 3 miles
MINIMUM HOURLY GUARANTEE
Minimum guarantee is like a safety net, and is applied per slot (not hour). To get Minimum hourly guarantee (shortly MG), you need to meet certain criteria, which you can read about here.
How do we calculate MG?
MG is calculated by the drop price.
E.g. you are a motorbike courier and you had 2 h slot, so MG for it is £16. In those 2 hours you did 3 drops under 1.5 miles, £4 each. You earned £12. You met all MG criteria and your slot is validated. To reach MG of £16, we will add £4 to your pay.
If you earn more than MG price in your slot, you get to keep it all and we do not need to top it up.
If there were no orders coming your way while on the slot, we will give you the full amount (provided you met MG criteria).
If you did not meet MG criteria, your pay will be based on what purely you earned in the slot by doing drops, there will be no top up from us.
You can read about this payment element by pressing here.
Our current reward system is called "Multiplier".
Full information about how it works can be found here.
When the weather conditions are not that good or a new zone is opened, you will receive an SMS with reward information. It will tell the date, time frame of when it is available, for which orders and whether no-show rule will apply. This reward will be on top of your MG.
- A cancellation fee for the delivery cancelled.
- A full delivery fee for the return, depending on its distance.
- Multiplier will be counted on top of the full fee for return delivery.
- Change effective from Monday 15 Feb 2021! If you have to return a package, you will be paid a full delivery fee for both deliveries (your journey to the drop-off AND your journey back to the pick-up). You will still see on your app that one delivery was cancelled (it will have an 'X' next to it) and cancelled deliveries are not eligible for multipliers rewards.
Cancellation fee as per your transport type: More info here
- Bike - £4
- Moped - £4.50
- Car - £4.50
DETAILED PAYMENT EXAMPLE
A bike courier has a Tuesday slot in the city center from 4 PM to 7 PM and has completed the following jobs:
- 1 job of 2.6 miles drop-off distance
- 3 jobs of 1.5 mile drop-off distance
Slot lasted 3 h, MG hourly pay is £7.5, MG for the slot will be £22.5. Multiplier at the time was 1.2x.
This will be your payment breakdown:
1 x £6.75 (inside MG)
3 x £4.00 (inside MG)
Pay per drop: £18.75
MG top up (providing you met MG criteria): £3.75
Rewards (on top of MG): £1.35 + £2.4 = £3.75
Your TOTAL pay for the slot will be:
£18.75 + £3.75 + £3.75 = £26.25