Depending on the day or time of day, it's possible that the demand is lower and that there's a high number of drivers connected, therefore the chances of getting a delivery invitation are less.
We recommend to remain around the shops in your zone so you are nearby when the deliveries come through. Our system automatically assigns couriers that are near the restaurant but hang in there!
Whilst using the Stuart platform you must ensure your device has a good connection to the following:
- Network Signal
- Mobile Data Signal
- GPS Signal
If we are unable to detect a connection to one or all of the above, Please read below for the troubleshooting suggestions.
- Restart the Stuart Courier Partner App
- Restart your device
- Make sure your device is not in low power mode
- Check that network, mobile data and GPS connection is activated
- Ensure you are not using a wifi connection
- Check mobile data/phone signal with your network provider