Follow these steps:
- Read the comments section in your app for any additional details
- Read the receipt of the order
- Call your end-customer, and then your client (how to guide here)
For Just Eat jobs, contact support rather than the client.
Please keep in mind that only the end-customer or the client know where the exact address is, support sees the same thing as you in the app.
What if the end customer is absent?
- Try to call the customer 3 times via the app
- Contact support after 10 minutes if no answer
- Support will contact our client - at this point you will have to wait a little longer
- You will most probably be instructed by support to return the order to the client
- Call your end-customer 3 times and wait a maximum of 5 minutes at the drop-off location.
- If unreachable, contact your client store manager. (If the store manager is unreachable also, please contact Support).
- You will be asked to return to the store if you are conducting a single delivery. If you are conducting multiple deliveries you will need to complete the remaining ones and then return to the store.
Please do not return packages without the approval of support or your client store manager!
If you need to return the package please follow the returns process here.