What should I do if my vehicle breaks down?
- Go off duty in the app to avoid receiving any jobs which you will not be able to complete.
- If you have a job in your app and are on your way to pick-up, you should contact support immediately, explain the situation with some proof if possible so they can take the job from you and assign to another courier. You should then set your self off-duty.
- If you have a job in your app and are on your way to drop-off, you should contact support immediately. They will assist you in having another courier collect the package from you and deliver it with as little delay as possible. You should then set your self off duty.
Make sure to keep proof of the fixture of your vehicle e.g - receipts, purchase of parts showing dates, using these you can reach out to Support and asking for your slot to be validated if you missed any time.
I do not have the correct equipment to work
If you do not have the mandatory equipment set out in this article you should not go on-duty in the app.
Contact us via the app and we will assist you with purchase of new equipment. Keep in mind going on duty in the Stuart app using other delivery platforms equipment may result in the following
- Loosing your delivery rewards for the week
- Your CPS score will be affected
- You may risk loosing your place on the platform