What should I do if my vehicle breaks down?
- Go off duty in the app to avoid receiving any deliveries which you will not be able to complete.
- If you have a delivery in your app and are on your way to pick-up, you should contact support immediately, explain the situation with valid proof so they can take the delivery from you and assign to another courier. You should then set your self off-duty.
- If you have a delivery in your app and are on your way to drop-off, you should contact support immediately. They will assist you in having another courier collect the package from you and deliver it with as little delay as possible. You should then set your self off duty.
Make sure to keep proof of the fixture of your vehicle e.g - receipts, purchase of parts showing dates, using these you can reach out to Support and asking for your slot to be validated if you missed any time.
Please note that if you report equipment failure two or more times in a day, your account will be reviewed for your safety.
I do not have the correct equipment to work
If you do not have the mandatory equipment set out in this article you should not go on-duty in the app.
Contact us via the app and we will assist you with purchase of new equipment. Keep in mind going on duty in the Stuart app using other delivery platforms equipment may result in the following
- Losing your delivery rewards for the week
- Your CPS score will be affected
- You may risk losing your place on the platform