- Creating your account
- Trading or cancelling a slot
- Cant access your account?
- Where do I find my Staffomatic ID?
- How can I put my schedule on my phone?
Creating your account
Once you have completed your on-boarding, you will receive an email invitation to Staffomatic, where you will be able to book your Minimum Guarantee slots.
- Accept the invitation by clicking the green button (as see below) below in the email
- On the next page, fill in your details and create your own password (this is a brand new password, it can be anything!) - picture below
- Click on the red "Accept Invitation" button
You will then be able to book slots on Staffomatic!
Trading or cancelling a slot
We offer a limited number of guaranteed payment slots to our courier-partners each week. Slots you don’t show up for are slots another courier-partner might have been very happy to take! It also means clients may not have enough Stuwies for their deliveries.
- If your slot is in less than 24 hours, you can trade it 🤝
- If your slot is in more than 24 hours, you can simply cancel it ❌
Trading a slot
- Put a message in your vehicle chat group on Telegram to let fellow Stuwies know you cannot make it and give them the option to take it off you
- Put your slot up for trade as soon as you know you cannot make it by following these steps:
1️⃣ Open Staffomatic & select the slot you cannot make
2️⃣ Enter the reason you cannot make it
3️⃣ Make sure you tick "I understand...", then click 'Trade'
⚠️ If your slot has not been successfully traded (you will get an email alert if it has) you are still deemed responsible for covering it.
If you "no-show" your CPS will be negatively impacted. More info on the no-show policy here.
Cancelling a slot
If your slot begins in more than 24 hours, you can cancel it yourself in Staffomatic.
Click on the red cross (see below) to automatically un-assign you from the slot.
Can't access your account?
If you have not used your Staffomatic account for 6 months, your account will be automatically removed.
If you're experiencing problems or want to begin using your Staffomatic account again, please contact Customer Support.
Where do I find my Staffomatic ID number?
You can find this ID in the 'account' section of Staffomatic.
Go to Account > Your profile
How do I get my Staffomatic schedule on my phone's calendar app?
To connect your Staffomatic schedule to your phone calendar please select the correct video below for you and follow the instructions.
*Please note, the password for both is: alwaysontime
For Android users: https://vimeo.com/163427082
For iPhone users: https://vimeo.com/163427064