Below you can find a list of documents needed to work with Stuart. 

Right to work in UK

You will be required to choose 2 different options, either to do your right to work in person or to go to the post office.

1. You need to have a passport. If you do not have a passport, we can accept birth certificate* together with NI number.

*post office does not verify birth certificates, we will ask you to upload a picture of original together with NI card or official NI letter

2. For applicants from outside the EU: passport and biometric residence permit.

3. You will need to fill in a post office form if you have chosen to do right to work check in the post office. It can be found here.
Further guidelines about post office check can be found here.

Background check

Documents needed to do your background check can be found here.

Only JPEG and PDF format will be accepted, no screenshots!

Extra documents required for Moped and Car couriers:

- Valid driving licence
- insurance specific to food delivery. We also accept Zego insurance (if you do not have it, please look at question 9 in FAQ page).

Did this answer your question?