Why did my background check come back as incomplete?
If your background check has come back as incomplete after being processed, it's likely due to the following reasons:
1. The Right to Work in the UK document you have uploaded on Accurate's website is incorrect. It should be one of the following:
- UK, EU or Swiss Citizen: Passport or National ID card
- UK Birth Certificate + Official document issuing your National Insurance number
- Citizen outside the EU: Passport and Residence Permit
2. The addresses you’ve provided overlap or there are gaps in the address history.
3. The Disclosure & Barring Services (DBS) consent code is missing.
4. The documents you have sent Accurate are not valid as the contents have been altered and or manipulated.
For a list of accepted documents, please click here.
Only JPEG and PDF formats will be accepted, no screenshots.
Stuart reserves the right to suspend your account if your background check is incomplete.
If our partner, a trusted 3rd party company, requires extra documents or think the information you provided is incomplete, they will send you an email with details of what to do next. Please check your spam folder in case emails go there.
In this case, you have 21 days to finish your background check before we suspend your account. Suspension will last until your background check report comes clear.
If your account has been suspended and you had shifts booked on Staffomatic, please cancel or trade with other drivers. Failure to do so will affect your CPS.