Multiplier is a new reward system designed to give you a reward for each delivery you have done during different times of the day. It will multiply delivery fees by a certain number that we will communicate in advance.
This new system replaces the threshold rewards, it will apply everywhere in UK after the 20th of May.
EXAMPLE: You receive a job on Sunday at 6 PM with an evening Multiplier of 1.5x.
Each Multiplier is set differently in each city depending on the demand. There can be multipliers on any day of the week, during the following time periods.
Lunch, Afternoon, Evening and Night are defined by the below hours. This is an example of what a given week's multiplier can look like:
1. Will I receive a Multiplier reward on all rides?
You will receive a reward when you complete a job during the time of day with an assigned Multiplier, whether you’re working on or off slot, so long as the other requirements are met.
2. What are the other requirements?
The no-show policy applies to Multiplier rewards, and they may be invalidated for the week if you have no-showed too many times. More on the policy here.
Cancelled jobs will not have multiplier added on top!!
3. If I start a job when one Multiplier ends (e.g. accepted a job at 17:25 when Multiplier is 1.4x) and finish a job when another Multiplier begins (e.g. finished a job at 17:50 when Multiplier is 1.2x), which one will I receive?
You will receive 1.4x Multiplier as it counts from when you accepted the job.
4. Where do I find these rewards on my payment statement?
For now, they still appear under the "Standard delivery rewards" category, but will be individually named with the first letters of the city you work in, the day and start time and how much you earned.
5. When do we find out about these rewards?
The first Multiplier rewards will be messaged to you on Thursday, and then every Thursday morning going forwards. They will be the Multipliers set for the following week. There will also be daily reminder messages via the app for the rewards for that day.
6. How do Multiplier rewards work with Minimum Guarantee?
We calculate any Minimum Guarantee top-up first, then add on your Multiplier rewards. You don’t lose any MG by earning through Multiplier.
7. What about additional rewards such as Weather or New Zone Launch rewards?
Just like the current system, those types of rewards will be kept separate and communicated individually when they are live. They will always be on top of the Multiplier.