We have partnered with Chubb to offer you accident and income protection that covers you while delivering with Stuart. Even though we hope you never need to make a claim, if you do have an accident while delivering with Stuart, you will not need to worry about the consequence on your earnings.
See the main policy benefits below, and in more detail in this document.
⚠️ Please note this does not replace Hire & Reward courier insurance needed for mopeds and cars - it is still a requisite, this is a different policy.
Main policy benefits
- Income protection following a temporary disablement: If you have an accident when delivering and subsequently can't work, you can claim for up to 21 days lost income based on your average earnings.
- Serious injury: If you are injured or suffer permanent disability from an accident whilst working with Stuart, you can claim for up to £50,000 depending on the type and severity of your injury.
- Hospital stay: £50 per each overnight stay in hospital - maximum of £1,500
- Legal costs and expenses following accidental bodily injury caused by a third party: up to £5,000
- Counselling and other telephone helpline services free of charge: Help identifying and managing stress, legal advice, personal tax advice, medical advice and bereavement advice
When am I covered?
This insurance applies in the following cases:
- During a slot that you attend
- Off-slot, while on an active delivery
- For 15 minutes after any completed delivery
Does it cost me anything?
No! We have partnered with Chubb to provide you with this protection. There’s no need to opt in — all eligible courier partners are protected by the insurance, at no cost to you.
How do I make a claim?
See this article: How do I make a claim on Chubb?