On this page:
- Changing transport type
- Updating information of a newly purchased vehicle
- Additional information on transport type change
- A reminder of the T&Cs
🚚 Changing transport type
Before you start, please make sure you have the following:
- Driving License & Vehicle information
- Insurance documentation
If you would like to change your transport type, you can do so using this form.
Please note the following:
- Once your request gets accepted, please make sure to submit all relevant information and documents as soon as possible, within a maximum of 2 weeks. Failing to do so will result in your request being rejected.
- ⛔ Please note that in some cities we have the full capacity of car couriers, so your request may be denied.
- If your request has been denied because we are not expanding the car fleet, please do not submit more requests, it is highly unlikely we will need more cars in the area in the near future.
- Your transport type can only be changed on a Monday. This is due to payment reasons.
- ⚠️ Reminder: please do not submit multiple requests, it will not speed up the process and might result in request rejection.
🚗 Purchasing a new vehicle
If you have purchased a new vehicle of the same transport type, you can update these details via the insurance update process since your insurance policy should now be applied to your new vehicle. You can do this using this form.
ℹ️ Additional information
Please note that Cars only operate in the below zones on Staffomatic, you are able to work off slot in other zones however the demand for cars is very low outside of the zones listed below.
- South Kensington
- East London
The rest of the UK
Currently, we do not operate with cars in:
📝 A reminder of our T&Cs
Keep in mind you can not use a different transport type to the one that is in your app.
If you are using a different vehicle to the one that’s showing in your app you are in breach of the Terms & Conditions and risk your place on the platform.