We are testing a new Multiplier system in a few cities in the UK.
Currently only Nottingham and Leeds (as of 13th January) are affected.
Here is more information about how it will work.
🎯 What will change? 🎯
- The Multiplier will be set by the zone of the city, instead of the whole city
- The Multiplier earned for a drop will always be determined by the pick up zone (i.e. I will earn a Multiplier of 1.3x if I pick up a package in a zone with a 1.3x Multiplier)
👍 What's will not change? 👍
- The way your total earnings are calculated will not change: Base pay x Multiplier = Total earnings
- We will still send you a weekly email on Thursday with all the Multipliers for the following week
🔎 What will it look like? 🔎
You will now be able to view the Multipliers per hour on an interactive map!
Benefits of this
✅ No more daily multiplier messages
✅ Map easily accessible at anytime
❓Why are we making these changes❓
- To allow you to know where in town it will be busiest (zones with a higher multiplier)
- More flexibility in maximising your earnings
- So we can increase rewards where Stuwies are most needed at any given time