- Never touch the package itself - staff should place it in your thermal bag, the customer should take it out
- Leave the package 2m away from the customer's door & wait for them to get it
- Don't ask for a signature - sign yourself with an X is needed
Please pay extra attention to the delivery notes - there may be important information on carrying out the delivery.
- Open your thermal bag and ask a staff member to place the package into it before sealing it carefully
- Keep the thermal bag closed until you have reached the customer's location
- When you reach drop-off, open your thermal bag and put it in front of the customer's door (or wherever they've asked it to be put in the delivery notes).
- Make sure the package is easy to reach.
- Knock on the door or ring the buzzer to let the customer know you're there.
- Step back at least 2 metres.
- Wait for the customer to collect their package. Mark the delivery as complete only when you’ve seen them collect it.
⚠️ If a signature is required, sign it yourself with an “X”, do not ask the customer to sign.
If the customer does not answer the door, please follow these instructions:
- Try calling them 3 times
- If they don’t answer, contact Support (full process here)
- Support will contact the client - this will require you to wait a few minutes
- You may be instructed to return the order to the client
Please do not return packages without Support's validation!
To return the package please follow the returns process here.
We have asked all clients to take the following precautions:
- Train staff to take the necessary preventative measures to avoid the spread of COVID-19 as advised by Public Health England.
- Place packages directly into the courier’s thermal bag.
- Minimise the number of people who are exposed to packages by considering the area in which parcels are collected.
- Keep the waiting area clean and separate from where any food is being prepared.
- Ensure packaging and bags are properly sealed using tape or staples before it’s handed over.
- If it is not possible to seal bags, consider double bagging delivery orders so that food is kept safe inside before it is delivered.