We will be reimbursing any protective equipment bought by you for up to £30 per month.
Please be sure to:
✅ Highlight the relevant, eligible items
✅ Highlight the date you purchased the items
✅ Ensure the receipt/purchase date matches the month you are submitting in
(e.g. If you buy an item on 15th of July, you have to request a refund in July. You cannot request a refund in August.)
✅ Try to submit all your receipts for the month at the same time
(e.g. one picture or screenshot)
Items can include:
- A face mask or face covering* (e.g. 1 disposable for for £4.99, or 50 disposable for £6.99)
- Hand sanitiser
- Disinfectant/antibacterial wipes
- Disinfectant/antibacterial spray
- Disposable gloves
* Face masks are now mandatory to wear when entering shops, supermarkets and takeaways. Click here for more info.
Receipts will be accepted if:
- Receipt date is within the month the request is made (e.g. if you buy an item on 15th of July, you have to request a refund in July. You cannot request a refund in August.)
- Receipt is readable (clear image, not blurry or smudged etc) and clearly indicates price of item & proof of purchase
- Receipt clearly states details of the items purchased (e.g. hand sanitiser, face mask) and eligible items are clearly highlighted if non-eligible items were purchased.
- Receipt is your own
- Receipt is a valid shop or internet receipt (indicating verified merchant e.g. Amazon, Boots, Wilko)
- Receipt shows buyer’s name or email (if online purchase e.g. Amazon, eBay)
- Receipts must not be resubmitted
- The refund amount will be added to your next payment, and will appear under “MISC” in your statement.
- To be eligible you must have done at least 20 deliveries in the 30 days preceding your request. We feel this makes the scheme fairer as it prioritises those who are working regularly and rely more heavily on Stuart for their income.
- We reserve the right to review this scheme at any time given the unprecedented nature of the current situation.
- You cannot resubmit a receipt that you have already been reimbursed for. Any proven fraud may result in a termination of partnership.
When are payments made?
- Submissions made from Tuesday - Friday will be included in the next Tuesday payment.
- Submissions made on Saturday, Sunday or Monday will not be included in the same week. These will be included the Tuesday payment next week.
Advice on gloves from the WHO (World Health Organisation):