We will be reimbursing any protective equipment you buy up to £30 per month. To apply, complete this form:
On this page:
What can be refunded?
- A face mask or face covering* (e.g. a reusable face covering or pack of disposable masks).
- Hand sanitiser
- Disinfectant/antibacterial wipes
- Disinfectant/antibacterial spray
- Disposable gloves
*Face masks are now mandatory when entering shops, supermarkets and restaurants. Click here for more info.
How to prepare receipts
- Take a clear photograph, scan or screenshot of the receipt(s).
- Highlight the relevant, eligible items.
- Highlight the date you purchased the items.
- Try to submit all of your receipts for the month together (one picture or screenshot).
- Ensure the purchase date matches the month you are submitting in.
e.g. If you buy an item on 15 July, you must request a refund in July. You cannot request a refund in August.
- The receipt date must be within the month the request is made (e.g. if you buy an item on 15 July, you have to request a refund in July. You cannot request a refund in August.)
- The receipt is readable (clear image, not blurry or smudged etc) and clearly indicates the price of the item and proof of purchase.
- The receipt clearly states details of the items purchased (e.g. hand sanitiser, face mask) and eligible items are clearly highlighted if non-eligible items were purchased.
- The receipt is your own.
- The receipt is a valid shop or internet receipt (indicating verified merchant e.g. Amazon, Boots, Wilko).
- The receipt shows the buyer’s name or email (if online purchase e.g. Amazon, eBay).
- Receipts must not be resubmitted.
- The refund amount will be added to your next payment and will appear under “MISC” in your statement.
- To be eligible you must have done at least 20 deliveries in the 30 days preceding your request. We feel this makes the scheme fairer as it prioritises those who are working regularly and rely more heavily on the Stuart platform for their income.
- We reserve the right to review this scheme at any time given the unprecedented nature of the current situation.
- You cannot resubmit a receipt that you have already been reimbursed for. Any proven fraud may result in termination of partnership.
When are payments made?
- Submissions made from Tuesday - Friday will be included in the next Tuesday payment.
- Submissions made on Saturday, Sunday or Monday will not be included in the same week. These will be included in the Tuesday payment next week.
Advice on gloves from the WHO (World Health Organisation):