To view or prove your right to work status:
- If you are an EU/EEA citizen and have applied for Settled/Pre settled status click here.
- If you have a biometric residence card or visa click here.
You will need:
- Details of the identity document you used when you applied (your passport, national identity card, or biometric residence card or permit)
- Your date of birth
- Access to the mobile number or email address you used when you applied (you will be sent a code for logging in)
- Use the email firstname.lastname@example.org when sharing your code
Step 1: Select the identity document you used in your application
Step 2: Enter document number
Step 3: Enter your Date of Birth
Step 4: Security - select a method to receive a code. Enter the code once received
Step 5: Click Prove Status
Step 6: Provide reason for sharing status (to work in the UK)
Step 7: Click Continue and Share Code by Email
Step 8: Enter email@example.com and share code
Step 9: Complete!
We will receive confirmation of your right to work status by email.