Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all couriers in the UK who are active on the Stuart platform. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall mean Stuart UK couriers who have completed at least 1 delivery in the past 30 days.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is shown where the Prize Draw is advertised.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw follow the instructions given where the prize is advertised. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries (i) on behalf of another person, and/or (ii) joint submissions and not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Duplicate entries are not permitted and will be disregarded.
- Individuals who have had their partnership with Stuart terminated are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Employees of Stuart Delivery Ltd, and immediate family members (spouse and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) and persons living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
- Prize winner(s) and any runner(s)-up will be chosen at random from eligible entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non-winners will not be notified.
- For our photo competitions, images will be judged on creativity, composition and (if applicable) costume design. The judges are a panel of Stuart employees. The panel shall determine the winner(s) in its sole and absolute discretion.
Prizes and claims
- We reserve the right to withdraw, reduce or change the prize without notice.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prize winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact winners. If winners cannot be contacted, or do not provide an address for the prize to be sent to, within seven days of being told they have won, we can withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner and/or runner-up.
- By accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their name, city of residence and prize information for promotional and other reasonable purposes without further payment.
- Insofar as permitted by law, Stuart Delivery Ltd, shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred by you as a result of you entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.