Terms and Conditions
- Applications for donations close on 30 November 2020 at 23.59pm.
- Applications are open to couriers in the UK who are active on the Stuart platform. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall mean Stuart UK couriers who have completed at least 1 delivery in the past 30 days.
- Applicants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To apply for a one-off £50 donation, you must send a complete Mo Space page hosted on the Movember website (https://uk.movember.com) to us by email. Only one application per person is permitted. Applications (i) on behalf of another person, and/or (ii) joint submissions and not permitted and will not be accepted.
- The total donation from Stuart Delivery Ltd is not to exceed £500. Applications will be reviewed on a first come first served basis and donations will be awarded until this limit is reached.
- Use of a false name is not permitted. All entries must be made directly by the person applying.
- Duplicate applications are not permitted and will be disregarded.
- Individuals who have had their partnership with Stuart terminated are not eligible to apply.
- Employees of Stuart Delivery Ltd, and immediate family members (spouse and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) and persons living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible to apply for a donation.