📦 Adjustment types
There are two types of adjustments you can request:
Type of fee
If your job takes you further than the initially stated distance, you are eligible to request an extra fee.
If you have to return a package for the following reasons, you are eligible to request an extra fee:
Please remember to always make sure the end-customer accepts the order before marking it as delivered, otherwise, Support can't send you the return delivery.
💵 How to request an adjustment
- You must submit a request to Support within 24 hours of delivery completion. Please email email@example.com with a clear explanation and the delivery number.
- Include screenshot evidence:
- A screenshot must be taken from the Stuart App with the distance clearly visible.
- The distance needs to be more than 1.5 miles in London and 2.5 miles across the rest of the UK (Excluding Teesside - as of April 5th 2021).
- The screenshot must be taken from the pick-up location
- The screenshot must be zoomed out (pick-up point and drop-off point should be visible).
🔢 How adjustments are calculated
The payment structure for London and the rest of the UK can be seen below. You will receive an additional adjustment equal to the difference in payment brackets, depending on whether you are working in London or the rest of the UK, the transport type used and the distance travelled.
📍 London - Pay per drop
1.51 - 2.5 miles
£2.70 + £1.50/mile
max. 5 miles
£3.00 + £1.65/mile
max. 8 miles
£3.90 + £2.45/mile
📍 Rest of UK (Excluding Teesside as of April 5th 2021) - Pay per drop
2.51 - 5 miles
>5.1 - 8+ miles
🛵🚙 Motorcycle or car
£5.00 + £0.75/mile
📍 Teesside (As of April 5th 2021) - Pay per drop
Mileage (starting at 0.5 miles)
For more information on payments follow the links below: