Every Tuesday you will be emailed a link to your payment statement
This link will take you to an ID verification page that will ask you to enter your email address. (Ensure that you use the email address associated with your Stuart account).
You will be emailed a verification code which you will need to enter to confirm your identity. Please note, this verification code expires after 10 minutes.
3. You will then be able to view your statement which can also be downloaded onto your device by clicking the 'download' icon at the top of the page.
4. This video will show you how to access your statement if you are still having trouble.
Having trouble obtaining your code?
1. Have you entered the email address associated with your Stuart account?
2. Check your spam/junk emails
3. Has your verification code expired? (Your code is valid for 10mins)
4. If you still have not received it after 10mins has elapsed try again by clicking in the help box highlighted below
Having trouble loading your statement?
1. If you are still having trouble accessing your statement, please check the browser and device requirements to ensure compatibility.
4. Statements sent as of July 2021 can be accessed for one year after receiving the link - statements before this date are only available for 3 months so will expire after this time.