⚠️ For all clients, remember to keep a safe 2-metre distance from staff members at all times.
Follow this procedure when picking up a McDonald's delivery.
- Enter the store and show your order number to the courier co-ordinator. You must inform the staff when you arrive for the order to be prepared.
- Move to the designated sanitisation area, following the route marked by arrows.
- Sanitise your hands.
- Use the available sanitiser to sterilise your bag(s).
- Re-sanitise your hands.
- Wait alone at a designated table for your order to be prepared.
- Only approach the collection point when your order number is called.
- Collect the package from the collection point and put in your thermal bag.
- Leave via the indicated route as quickly as possible.
Pick-ups will be via the loading bay of the store to ensure a contact-free delivery process.
🍩 Krispy Kreme
This guide is for completing in-store pick-ups as safely as possible. All pick-ups are now in store, there are no drive-thru pick-ups.
Remember: Always make sure you check the name of the client on your app before asking for the package and introduce yourself as a Stuart courier.
1. Locate the designated drop spot. You will find this at the front counter or on a marked ‘Express Till’ located on the shop floor. The package will be on a tray which is sanitised before and after each pick-up.
2. Identify the package. The doughnut box will be inside a clear bag. The box will have a label with an order number. Always check that this matches your order reference number.
3. Collect the order. Pick up the order from the tray.
If you need to discuss the order with store staff for any reason, you will be asked to approach the customer pay point once a space is available.
⛔️ No returns
Please note that Krispy Kreme packages should not be returned. If you cannot locate a customer, try calling them (3 times) and contact support who will give you instructions with what to do with the package.
Related article: What if I can't find the end customer?